Faculty: Gilles Dautel, Stéphane Barbary
IMPORTANT NOTICE: due to the COVID-19 situation we regret to inform you that this session has been suspended and will be postponed
SFITS, Geneva University Hospital (HUG), Switzerland
Topic: free vascularized bone transfers
1. Fibula transfers
- Diaphyseal fibula transfers for long bones reconstructions
- Double Barrel Fibula for metaphyseal reconstructions
- Combined Fibula + allografts
- Epiphyseal transfers based on the anterior tibialis artery
2. Femoral Condyle Microvascular Bone transfers
- Microvascular bone transfers from the medial femoral condyle
- Free periosteal flaps from the medial femoral condyle
- Osteochondral vascularised grafts from the medial condyle.
Participants and speakers will arrive the evening before for dinner so they can start early the next morning.