Encouraging and Financing Research
Basic research contributes to progress.
The foundation deals with financing study projects, for a limited duration (1-2 years).
The study project must be original and include:
- The purpose of the study
- Its impact in terms of public health
- An article summarizing what we know
- The objectives of the study project
- A study protocol with the necessary needs (human and material) to carry out the project.
- Specific skills required (possible partnership with research or engineering laboratories)
The submission of a project is subject to validation by the scientific committee.
When the research project on behalf of the foundation is accepted, its funding is allocated in the form of a scholarship, according to the needs and the type of study. This funding is contractually limited in time to a maximum of 2 years.
Submit your research project to email@example.com